Terms & Conditions
At CGI Holistic Fitness & Spa we strive to provide a safe, clean and harmonious environment for all to enjoy. In doing so, we ask that you please respect and abide by our club’s etiquette polices.
GENERAL CLUB ETIQUETTE
- No gum is permitted in any activity room.
- No food or beverages (other than water) is permitted in any area other than the Health Café or Lobby.
- CGI is a smoke free environment.
- CGI is not responsible for lost or stolen articles or property inside the premises. We have a lost and found area that is manage by the front desk staff. Please see them for access to the lost and found.
- No animals are permitted on the premises except for Guide Dogs.
- Please be ready to leave the club at exactly closing time each evening.
- All members must check in with the front desk upon entering the club.
- Should you not have your membership car we require members and guests to show additional photo ID prior to admittance to the club.
- Members must be in good standing (paid up to date) to use the club.
- There is $200 late renewal fee if you choose to renew your membership after 30 days from the membership expiration date.
- All members must read, understand and adhere to CGI’s Code of Conduct and Club Etiquette as described in our membership guide. Memberships are subject to suspension and/or termination for failure to follow all rules and regulations.
- CGI management assures no responsibility for auto accessories or articles left in car. No liability is assumed by management for loss or damage by fire, theft or accident while in our parking lot and/or while in the custody of management.
Please book your appointments as early as possible to ensure your first choice of appointment time and service provider. We recommend you schedule your next appointment prior to leaving the facility. A credit card may be necessary to secure an appointment for certain services.
As a courtesy to our many guests as well as our staff, we request a 24-hour notice of cancellation. Appointments that are cancelled under the 24-hour period will be charged full price for that service.
In the event your preferred service provider is unable to deliver service due to unforeseen circumstances (illness, weather, transportation, etc.) we will contact you to reschedule your appointment at another time or with another service provider. In the event that you need to reschedule an appointment, please contact us as soon as possible.
Your promptness is greatly appreciated. Arriving late will simply limit the time for your service/treatment and you will be responsible for full service fees. Your service/treatment will end on time so that the next guest is not delayed.
CGI Holistic Fitness welcomes your children if they are receiving services in our health club. For the safety of the child, parent and health club staff, children are not allowed on to be left unattended at any time.
Upon check-in, all spa guests will be asked to complete a brief questionnaire designed with your well-being in mind. Please advise your service provider of any medical conditions or concerns including medication use, before your service. Please tell us if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure or allergies. This information is used solely to provide you with the best care possible and remains confidential.
So that all guests can relax while visiting us, we ask that all cell phones be used ONLY in designated areas such as the main lobby. Cell Phone usage is strictly prohibited from the gym, pool, locker room, Tao Wellness Center, and spa areas.
For your comfort
As a courtesy to other guests please maintain a quiet level of conversation while in the health club and spa areas. Our guests expect and deserve a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere.
In keeping with our commitment to cleanliness, safety and hygiene, we sterilize and sanitize equipment for all services and treatments. Because we are concerned for your health and beauty as well as our environment, our salon health club is smoke free.
In order to assure and healthy environment for our members & guests, it is very important to follow all of our hygienic rules. Bathing prior to entering our pool and any community tub is mandatory and strictly enforced. Brushing teeth, spitting, hair dying, nose blowing, etc. are absolutely prohibited in all areas of our health club. Anyone who does not abide by this rule may be asked to leave at any time.
Gift Certificates make the perfect gift for any occasion. They are beautifully packaged and available for purchase in any denomination. Gift Certificates are only redeemable for services and products, are non-refundable and must be presented at the time of redeeming. CGI Holistic Fitness is not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Certificates.
Pricing, Payments and Gratuities
All prices are subject to change without notice. Payment is expected at the conclusion of your salon/spa visit. We accept cash, local checks, Gift Certificate and all major credit cards.
Tipping is always left to the discretion of our clients. Gratuity is not included in our service prices. For your convenience, we accept gratuity payment in any monetary form.
CGI Holistic Fitness is committed to your complete satisfaction. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your service or treatment, simply let us as staff member know of the issue so we could help correct it.
eSSe roSe Services
We require a 24 hours notice to cancel or reschedule your appointment without charge. Guests must provide a valid credit card number at the time they make an appointment. All sales are final and are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable. Massage therapists and body workers are subject to change without notice. * Gratuity – not included in service price. * Gift Certificates are available and Prices do not include NJ State Sales tax.