CGI Holistic Fitness & Spa focuses on uniting physical benefits with mental and emotional benefits. As a part of this goal, we offer a variety of educational workshops, and an assortment of seasonal programs for the whole family.
Check and see CGI Holistic Fitness & Spa special new programs for the monthly below!
1. Special Workshop – Initial Awakening
Between you and your body, which serves which? For many people, their relationship with their body seems to be inversed, which means they are serving their bodies, rather than the other way around. As a good owner of your body, you need to take good care of your body as a matter of course. However, this doesn’t mean you are driven and controlled by your body’s needs and its conditions. Having your body serve you is more than developing your will power and discipline. It comes with your awakening that there’s more to life, and you are more than your body. It is the beginning of a bigger spiritual awakening to what you really are. By maintaining this realization, you can establish a proper relationship with your body, and your life becomes productive in the most meaningful way.
- Introduction to your body’s energy system
- Open up energy pathways, and refresh your energy
- Strengthening your core
- Awakening new senses
- The power of meditation: Quieting your mind
- Applications for your everyday life
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM THIS PROGRAM?
Through this workshop, you will have a direct experience of the energy system of your body, and learn how it works. This program will also provide you with principles and tools that you can apply to your everyday life for more energy, greater strength, better stress management, and clearer focus.
2. Wooden Pillow Class
Date: Wednesday Dec 16th 10-11:30am, 6-7:30pm
Location : CGI Body & Brain Center
*Bring your wooden pillow
“Wooden pillows” are an ancient healing tool that have been used in Asia for thousands of years to help cure spinal imbalances, headaches and tensed muscles.
The “wooden pillow” hits the right acupressure points to promote relaxation and wellbeing, and its curved shape helps to correct posture and stretch achy muscles.
3. CHANGE Free Movie Campaign
Change is the reason many of you come to CGI Holistic Fitness & Spa, and change is usually what you find. Now our online partner, ChangeYourEnergy.com, is offering an easy way to get a sense of the principles underlying the real changes happening in your life. They are offering their documentary, CHANGE: The LifeParticle Effect, to stream for free at www.change-film.com
We hope you have the chance to watch this 48-minute movie, which has won awards from film festivals around the world. It has touched thousands of lives since its release in 2013, and its makers are letting everyone watch it for free in the hopes of touching many more.
Its interviews with thought leaders such as executive producer Ilchi Lee, Neale Donald Walsch, Dr. Stuart Hameroff, and Mariale Hardiman, as well as Body & Brain instructors such as Dave Beal, can put you at the forefront of how to effect real change, from the quantum level to your everyday life. The real life stories of change can empower you to accelerate change in your own life, reminding you that you can do it too. The meditations and practical advice let you apply the film’s concepts right away.
We hope you enjoy it. Watch the trailer at www.change-film.com if you’d like a taste.
4. CGI NEW Group Classes
We are happy to introduce new group classes with Emily
- Ballet Conditioning: Every Wednesdays, 7:30 PM ~ 8:30PM
- Jazz: Every Thursdays, 10 AM ~11 AM
- Restorative Pilates: Every Thursdays, 11 AM ~ 12PM
5. 10 week full body detox plan
1. Full Body Health Evaluation (Week 1, 6)
- Using InBody, Dinamica, and BioFocus Technology
2. Complete Nutritional Consultation (Week 1, 6)
- Discuss meal plan, daily habits, exercise regimen, supplementation
3. Full Body Detox (Week 1, 6)
- Using all natural 24 Hour DTX System
4. Lymphatic Drainage Massage & CST (10 Sessions)
- One massage & CST (Cranial Sacral Therapy) weekly
5. Reflexology Sessions (10 sessions)
- One reflexology weekly
6. Private Exercise (10 Sessions)
- One session weekly