CGI Holistic Fitness & Spa focuses on uniting physical benefits with mental and emotional benefits. As a part of this goal, we offer a variety of educational workshops, and an assortment of seasonal programs for the whole family.
Check and see CGI Holistic Fitness & Spa special new programs for the monthly below!
1. CGI Kids Summer Camp 2015
Kids Summer Camp will begin on June 29th and run through August 21st.
Our unique Kids Summer Camp is back!
Early Bird Discounts available until April 28th.
Kids will be able to use our special ionized pool for swimming lessons, as well as work on their fitness level through martial arts. Yoga will also be included for stress management and enhanced cognitive function.
2. CGI Free Open Class “Digestive Health”
Saturday, April 18th & 25th (1pm~3pm)
Heat up your abdomen
Enhance your fitness with a new breathing exercise combined with deep stretching, twisting and joint rotation. Experience a new form of meditation which reduces stress and improves the circulation and alignment of your body. Discover the Natural Healing Power within you and learn how to improve it to stay healthy, happy and peaceful.
3. Golf Fitness Training
* The Spring season is the perfect time to start golf fitness training. You don’t want your golf season to be cut short by injuries or lower back pain. CGI Golf Fitness Training will help you be prepared physically and mentally for the upcoming golf season with golf specific exercises.Benefits: Injury Prevention, Balance, Posture, Flexibility, Core Stability, Strength & PowerJoin Susan Choi, Golf Professional & TPI Certified Fitness Trainer for a FREE
Introductory Seminar in April.
• Seminar attendants who sign up for the Golf Training Program on the same day will receive a free golf fitness screening (value $250).
4. Special Detox Retreat Program
5. Health Benefits of Tea
Fall is in full swing! Leaves are changing colors, the air is cooling down, and the general feeling of wanting to curl up and sip tea is pulling the thoughts of many. CGI also feels this pull to have something warm, steamy, and healthy to drink!
Tea is a fall staple. Made up of leaves, branches roots, and/or flowers, tea is best known for its enhancing properties.
Health benefits of Tea
- High in antioxidants (helps prevent cancer)
- Speeds up metabolism
- Cleanses blood
- Strengthens blood vessels
- Increases alertness
- Improves concentration
- Relieves fatigue
- Calms nervesJoin us as we launch a special line of healthy, holistic tea blends, all meant to boost the immune system, aid in digestion, and soothe your insides overall.