1. CGI Open House – Tea Party
Among the many things you can do for your well-being, drinking tea is one of the easiest and most effective practices. While the tea drinking population grows around the world, many studies have been published which prove the healthy benefits of tea. There are many kinds of tea and each has its own distinctive flavor and benefit, but the bottom line is that drinking tea on a daily bases can help you not only lose weight but also strengthen your immune system. Combined with your diet or regular exercise, it can create a miracle in your body. Teas are made from the roots, leaves, or fruit of plants, making it very organic and natural.
Tea is also a great tool for your social life. You could host a tea party for your friends and neighbors or you could just have tea time after dinner with family. Going to high tea, as they do in Europe, is also something gaining popularity. These are nice ways to connect with people you love and care for while having a good social life; both being important factors for living a healthy life.
As the weather begins to cool down, this is the best time of the year to try teas and walk away from drinks with sugar and artificial flavor.
Are you interested in learning about tea and its culture? Are you new to tea? Great News! CGI will be hosting a tea party and you are invited!
9/13 (Saturday) – 10AM, 2PM
9/18 (Thursday) – 7PM
9/20 (Saturday) – 10AM, 2PM
9/23 (Tuesday) – 2PM
Come to learn all about the history, culture, health benefits and other interesting truths of tea. You will also learn some simple exercises you can do before drinking tea to maximize its health benefits for your body and mind. It is open to everyone and completely free! Reservation is required as the space is limited. Please call CGI at 201-784-1300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot!
2. The Alexander Technique - Poor Posture and Inefficient Movement Habits
Do you have…?
- Back pain and decreased spinal alignment
- Joint stiffness especially in shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles
- Decreased range of motion and ease of movement
- Acute or chronic pain conditions
- Breathing problems due to poor posture and compression of lungs and other organs
- Migraine headaches and decreased mental focus
- Symptoms of anxiety, depression, chronic fatigue, and excessive stress
Inefficient movement habits caused by excessive muscular strain, increased tension and overusing muscles may create added layers of tension in your body and mind. As a result, you develop poor posture and ineffective movement habits which can contribute to developing unhealthy short term or long term medical and emotional conditions. Fortunately, there is another way: With the help of a trained and certified teacher, sessions in the Alexander Technique help you cultivate greater awareness of your current physical and mental condition.
- Therapist: Linda Rosenberg
- Availability: Wednesday- 7:30pm-830pm, 8:30pm-9:30pm
Friday- 6:30pm-7:30pm, 7:30pm-8:30pm, 8:30pm-9:30pm
- Fee: Single session (50 mins) $130
- New Launch Promotion: Valid until 10/25/14.
- 8 session package for $880 ($160 savings)
- 4 session package for $460 ($60 savings)
3. New Membership Promotion
FALL back into an exercise routine in September!
- 3 month CGI Premium- 20% off (valid till 9/25/14)
- 1 year CGI Premium- $200 Gift Certificate as a free benefit (it can be used toward any CGI service*)
*Conditions may apply.
4. ’Group Aqua Healing Ki-gong’ with Jonathan Martinez
Twice/week (morning and evening classes available)
1 package of 5 sessions*
- Non member price: $300 (savings of $200)
- Member price: $150 (savings of $100)
Private session is available upon request*
*Fee is subject to change
For more information, please call 201-784-5575 ( #1 for front desk , #2 for a consultant)